Alison has tagged me for a Meme. I’m going to cheat a little because I did this back in June but nobody was really reading here very much back then so I’m going to use some of the things from that list. These meme’s are always fun and if you read here and want to do this, please leave a comment here and let us know that you’ve done it.
List 7 Things About Yourself
- One of my favorite ways to pass the time is to crank up some old Duran Duran and dance around the room, pretending I’m in an all-girl duran duran cover band and I’m performing at a local bar.
- When I was in my early 20’s one of the things I wanted to do so badly was be a female referee in the NFL. I freaking love football and since I knew I couldn’t actually play it, I thought the next best thing would be to ref games. Obviously that didn’t work out.
- I do not believe in creationism. In fact, the new museum devoted to it is one of the most frightening things I’ve read about in a very long time.
- When the internet dating scene was still young, circa 1995, I met a man on AOL who flew me out to California at his expense and let me stay at his house for the weekend. I was 24 and my parents were totally freaked out. They were convinced I was coming home in a body bag. I thought I was going to become the wife of an LA big shot. Thank goodness that didn’t work out!
- I could eat hot dogs and green bean casserole for every meal of the day because I love them that much.
- I do not drink very often. Just don’t like it that much. I have other vices though!
- I am VERY klutzy. It began years ago when I ran into a column in the cafeteria in 8th grade while trying to be first in the hamburger/hot dog line. Recently, it has manifested itself in falls down stairs and sprained ankles. I constantly drop things and have fumbly fingers.
Ok, so I changed a couple to keep it fresh. Like I said, if you want to participate in this then please do and leave a comment here so we can all travel to your blog and see what you wrote, to me this is infinitely easier than tagging seven folks and I’m a lazy chick so there you go!